Amudra Madhura, located at Mullerkade 179, 3024EP Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
Marjan van Kouteren is the Data Protection Officer for Amudra Madhura. She can be reached at email@example.com
Personal data we process
Amudra madhura processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location information
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Amudra Madhura processes the following special and/or sensitive personal data about you:
- Health. Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian consent. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to avoid collecting information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
- Citizen service number (BSN)
- Biometric data
- Genetic data
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Amudra Madhura processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising folder
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes in our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Amudra Madhura analyzes your behaviour on the website to improve the website and the range of products and services to match your preferences. Amudra Madhura also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Amudra madhura does not make decisions based on automated processing about things that can (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without the presence of a person (for example an employee of Leef Intens). Leef Intens uses the following computer programs or systems:
- MailBlue : E-mail marketing system to keep stakeholders informed of the latest activities within Amudra Madhura
How long we keep personal data
Amudra madhura does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- MailBlue : your contact information will be kept until you decide you want to be unsubscribed.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
Amudra Madhura uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not invade your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. They also allow us to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by configuring your Internet browser to stop storing cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored via your browser settings.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this through the personal settings of your account. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. If you wish to exercise your right of objection and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about the data processing, please send an itemized request to email@example.com. To make sure that the request for inspection is made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID along with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. Amudra Madhura will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks. Amudra Madhura would also like to point out that you have the possibility to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Authority for Personal Data.
How we secure personal data
Amudra Madhura takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.