The Pranic Awakening Program
Mullerpier 179, 3024 EP Rotterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Mullerkade 179, 3024 EP Rotterdam
Personal data that we process
The Pranic Awakening Program processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide during the intake or fill in the anamnesis form, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
The Pranic Awakening Program processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- The Pranic Awakening Program also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
- The Pranic Awakening Program may also use your personal data for the detection of (attempted) unlawful and / or punishable acts / conduct against Pranic Awakening, its customers and / or its management / staff. The Pranic Awakening Program can also use this data to participate in a warning system / fraud register if there is reason to do so.
- We may use your personal data to inform you whether or not based on a selection by e-mail about interesting offers and / or services from Pranic Awakening and / or its commercial partners. If you do not wish to receive commercial information (anymore), you can make this known by sending an e-mail with your name, address and place of residence details to email@example.com
- The IP address is automatically recognized during each visit to the website. Pranic Awakening stores and uses this data to analyze the navigation, visited pages, and viewed / not viewed pages and to optimize the website accordingly.
- Based on the analysis above, Pranic Awakening can inform you about offers and / or product information that you might find interesting. We can also optimize the functionalities and content of the site and e-mail correspondence on the basis of this information.
- With a view to optimizing our website and being able to inform you about interesting offers and / or products, so-called cookies are also placed on your computer via the site. A cookie is a small text file which is automatically sent to your computer when you visit a website. These cookies ensure that you do not have to enter the same data several times during repeated visits to our website and / or see the same information. These cookies are only for optimizing your ease of use and you must accept them on your first visit to the site.
- www.pranic-awakening.com is the domain name of the site that passes on the cookies. At the moment most browsers can be set up in such a way that you will be notified if a cookie is sent to you. You therefore have the option to refuse these cookies. Under the heading `Help` in the toolbar of your browser you will find instructions on the use and the possible refusal of cookies. If you block the receipt of cookies you can still visit the site, however it is possible that certain elements / services of the site do not function optimally. Disabling / blocking cookies limits your ease of use when visiting our site and placing orders.